Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Make that MOOOOOLAH!!!

Here's the reason: Making money. It can sound kind of shallow, I'll admit that myself, but making money has always intrigued me. It has also left me puzzled on more that one occasion. There's always that great idea or experience that would go much smoother with more funding, support, a cash-injection-whatever you want to call it. The bottom line - its money.


Time + Money is the ultimate goal. There are very few people out there who are wealthy in both of those categories. I think it is very attainable, no matter the economic circumstances your local area, country or world. I hope that through my journey, many people can pick up on what works, what doesnt' work, and mostly, how things work, so they can find a good fit for making some extra MOOOOOLAH themselves!

As of now, I've had jobs, changed jobs, lost jobs, owned businesses, started businesses, had some great ideas fail, and had others succeed. I personally have many goals and business models that I would love to start for a variety of reasons. Some are personal passions, others are causes that I feed strongly about, a few (I must say) are to prove a point, but the main reason is to make a positive difference.

Moving forward, I'm going to be looking at different ways to create income by taking advantage of opportunities that cross my path. I'm open minded, so if you have some suggestions, please do let me know as I think any valid opportunity should be able to touch more than just one person, and I would love to pass along the info.

Best of wealth, Enjoy reading and succeeding.

No comments: