Sunday, November 8, 2009

Inspire Yourself with more Motivational Music!


Here's some motivational songs that always seem to get me going. Essential to my ipod, and keeping the work ethic going through out the day.

I'm not sure if this follows for everyone, but for myself, each of these brings back strong memories that have been turning points in my life. As Tony Robbins has said for years, you are either motivated for something positive ahead of you which you are pulled towards, or you are running from something negative which you need to escape. Not to say there are negative songs, but some have been instrumental in changing the mood and allowing me to move forward.

Please feel free to contribute and give your suggestions - think of this of an open forum for inspirational music. Here's the first 50 we're starting with;

Africa - Toto
Again - Faith Evans
Against All Odds - Montell Jordan
Alive - Edwin
All About U - Classified
All Day - William Murphy
Ain't No Mountain High Enough - Tammi Terrell & Marvin Gaye
Come With Me - P. Diddy & Jimmy Page
Come Fly With Me - Frank Sinatra
Empire State Of Mind - Jay-Z & Alicia Keys
Encore - Jay-Z
Eye Of The Tiger - Survivor
Feeling Fine (Remix) - Jordan Croucher
Feelin' So Good - Jennifer Lopez
Good Life - Kayne West & T-Pain
Gonna Fly Now - Bill Conti
Happy People - R Kelly
Heaven - Bryan Adams
Hope - Twista f/ Faith Evans
I Believe - Yolanda Adams
I Can - Nas
I Can See Clearly Now - Johnny Nash
I Feel Good- James Brown
Its a Party - Tamia
Its My Life - Bon Jovi
Just gotta make it - Trey Songz
Lose Yourself - Eminem
Lovely Day - Bill Withers
Man in the Mirror - Michael Jackson
Night Shift - The Commodores
One More Day - Glenn Lewis
Remember the Name - Fort Minor
The Final Countdown - Europe
Thunderstruck - AC/DC
Too Much For Me - Amerie, Baby, Foxy Brown, Nas
True to your Heart
Use Somebody - Kings of Leon
What's Going on - Marvin Gaye
World's Greatest - R Kelly
Yalla Habibi - Karl Wolf
You Gotta Be - Des'ree

1 comment:

Chris said...

Another Great Motivational Song: Sweet Caroline. Dedicated (as is should be) to Red Sox Nation.